Promotion & Incentives
Get $20 with each referral you send to us. Also earn 200 points.
See product specials on the app
Design Essential Products are now available for purchase online.
Update 8/21: COVID-19 PROCEDURES & POLICIES: All forms are emailed to you at the time of your booking and should be filled out prior to coming to your appointment.
All online bookings are REQUESTS & subject to approval. Look for a confirmation email.
1. New clients must fill out a consultation form (that will be emailed to you once you book) & call or book for a consultation first.
2. All clients must confirm their appointments 2 days prior
3. All clients must fill out the covid-19 Liability Form, sent to you via email, the day of your appointment.
4. Check in on the app (iOS or android)
5. When you arrive wait in your car until you are texted, called or asked to come into the salon. Enter through the front door and exit through the back door. I suggest you park in the back lot if possible.
6. Leave your coat & bags in the car. You can bring in your phone, keys, money & 1 book.
7. All fees are strictly enforced.
See full list here
Voted 2016 Small Business of the Year
Shi-Shi's Lounge was voted Small Business of the Year by Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce in 2016. This was an honor to receive this recognition. We strive to be the best salon in the Worcester area and to serve our community. As a member and board member of the Chamber of Commerce, I see the changes that are happening in the city and I want to be a part of it on a personal level and a commerce level.
To see the interview with former Lt. Governor Tim Murray click the link #AnExperienceInHairCare
We now offer 3 different price points of virgin hair. The salon brand: The Lounge Collection, Mayvenn Hair and Indique Hair.
We offer installs and custom color on virgin hair at the salon with a consult. The Lounge Collection is 100% virgin hair. Indique offers pre colored hair.
Well, it is here! We have finally been given a return-to-work date. We are so excited. It seems like it’s been longer than 9 weeks. Unfortunately, your salon experience will be very different due to COVID-19.
Read the full message here